Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

You might have noticed that I might have taken somewhat of a hiatus from blogging. We at the Butler house have had some mighty change going on. (You think I'm pregnant, don't you?) Last Sunday, Adam and I announced to our congregation that we will be pursuing seminary in August 2010. Didn't see that one coming, did you, Internet?

We will most likely be going to Chicago; North Park Theological Seminary to be exact. Adam is hoping to get two Masters while we're there: Divinity and Non-Profit Administration. And how crazy would that be to say, "My husband is a Master of the Divine." I feel arrogant just thinking it. Hopefully, I will be able to finish a degree while we're there, too. Maybe English or Pre-Med, what do you think? Ha, just kidding. That would be on the Worst Decisions Of My Life List.

That's where we are right now, planning to move from one ridiculously cold climate to another. I'll keep you updated on plans as they come.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment